Our website uses cookies. By using this website, you have provided consent for us to continue using cookies to improve your user experience. Your privacy matters to us. To disable cookies, you may read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Back to top

For Family Members

Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP)

Employment Pass holders can apply for the LTVP for their family members. Application and renewal can be made online or manually through submitting the completed form to MOM.

For more information, visit the MOM website.