Back to top
Entrepreneur Pass (EntrePass)
The EntrePass is designed to facilitate the entry and stay of entrepreneurs who are ready to start and operate a new business in Singapore. All applicants must fulfill these requirements:
- Must be a Private Limited Company registered with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority. Applicant need not register the company first. If registered, it must not be more than six months from date of application.
- Company must have at least S$50,000 paid-up-capital. A bank statement, from the Singapore-based company bank account, of at least S$50,000 is required for verification.
- The business must not be illegal.
- Applicant must hold at least 30% of shares in the company.
In addition to the above criteria, there are other requirements to fulfil. Visit the Ministry of Manpower website for more details.
Successful applicants will be awarded a one-year pass. There will be mid-year audit to check on progress and applicants need to demonstrate efforts on scaling up their business. The EntrePass may be renewed if the applicants meet the renewal criteria. With the EntrePass, you may leave and re-enter Singapore frequently with ease.
You may apply for the Dependant’s Pass or the Long Term Visit Pass for your family members after you have obtained P1 or P2 status. These allow your immediate family to live in Singapore while you start and grow your business here.
For further details on the EntrePass, please refer to Ministry of Manpower.
Visa for Entry into Singapore
The visa is to facilitates the entry of business executives from countries that require a visa for Singapore. This is ideal if you are:
- attending to businesses or investments in Singapore and travel to Singapore frequently
- looking for or exploring business opportunities in Singapore
If it is multiple journey, the holders are permitted to enter Singapore as often as required within the validity period of the visa. The holder may stay from 14 to 30 days per visit, depending on the mode of arrival.
Things to note when applying:
- Check with the Singapore overseas mission in your country on visa requirements for entry into Singapore.
- You will need a Letter of Introduction from a Singapore-registered company to be submitted with your application.
For nationals of China and India, the applications are usually processed within one working day if submitted online. For nationals of other visa-requiring countries and further details on the visa, please refer to the ICA website.